"Georgia Travel" is full tourist service providing Agency operating in Georgia. In our daily work we aim at providing high quality and professional tourist services in Georgia efficiently flavouring with Georgian well-known traditions and hospitality.
Our services include:
- Various Types of Tour packages and programme in Georgia
- Classical/Discovery/Cultural Tours
- Christian and Pilgrimage Tours
- Tour Packages for Budget Travellers
- Individual/Family self directed holidays
- Daily/Weekend Tours
- Adventure Tours including Trekking and Biking
- Walk & Explore and Ride & Explore Innovative Tours
- Historical, Archaeological and other tours of special interest Tours for people with special needs
- Hotel Reservations at discounted rates that can be also done on-line at our website
- Travel Support - guides, executive assistants, language assistants, visa support, etc
- Air Tickets Sale to/from georgia
- Car/Van/Bus Rental
- Organization of workshops, seminars, meetings, etc in Georgia.
Although the range of our services is rather wide, our primary focus is to produce and execute good value in-bound tours and holidays in the fascinating country of Georgia. Please refer to the Our Tours section of this website for detailed programmes and itineraries.
We pride ourselves in our caring and highly personalised service to all our clients from around the world. By working closely with our clients at all stages of planning and execution, we suggest and develop the most appropriate, interesting and creative travel arrangements to best suit each individual, a group or series of groups. We are always happy to advise you on touring and design an itinerary to suit your requirements.
All our tourist routes are designed carefully not to harm the environment and moreover - to promote environmental protection. The latter is encouraged not only among our tourists but perhaps more importantly - among local communities and people, giving an example of environmental care and preservation of local fauna and flora.
Georgia travel have developed long-term sustainable partnerships with many globally operating well known national and multinational travel/tourist companies.